How to Apply for PM Naya Pakistan Apartments Online Application
The government of Pakistan, led by Prime Minister Imran Khan and Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar, has begun construction on the Naya Pakistan Apartments in Lahore.
LDA City Naya Pakistan Apartments with the joint venture of Lahore Development Authority. The Pakistani national holders can submit Application form for Apartment through bank of Punjab official website www.bop.com.pk/LDA/onlineapplication.aspx
As Imran Khan Prime Minister of Pakistan promised to the people of Pakistan that PTI Government will be made Naya Pakistan housing scheme in different cities of Pakistan, from the start of PTI Government they are working on this project but now the official announcement is done and Nadra officially issues Notification about Imran Khan Apna Ghar Housing Scheme and also issues registration form at their official website nadra.gov.pk.
The government of Pakistan will give houses to Pakistani nationals at the lowest price and on installment.
The registration starts from January 1, 2023
Last Date to submit registration form: April 12, 2023
The registration form fee will be Rs. 250. If you get the application form from the site office of seven districts, Rs. 250 will be the registration fee.
Currently, the government of Pakistan and Nadra issue seven districts for the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme, and for these seven districts, the last date is January 21, 2023. The apna ghar housing scheme in other cities will be announced later.
Current Districts | Offices of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
Islamabad: Nadra Mega Center Blue Area.
Sukkur: DC Office Military Road, Sukkur.
Quetta: Nadra registration center Opposite Helper Eye Hospital، Quetta
Gilgit: DC Office Khamar, Gilgit
Muzaffarabad: DC Office old secretariat, Muzaffarabad
Swat: DC Office District court Gul khada, saeeda sharif road, Mangora road, Swat.
Faisalabad: DC Office Faisalabad.
- From one family one person like (husband, wife, and children) is eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who do have their own house or any independent residential unit in Pakistan.
- Currently, the Apna Ghar housing scheme has been launched in seven districts across Pakistan. Candidates from these districts or cities can only submit the registration form from January 22, 2023, to December 21, 2023. The applicant must reside in one of these seven districts for eligibility.
- The registration form fee is Rs. 250/- photocopy of registration will also accept.
- Provide complete and clear information in the registration form; otherwise, the registration form will be rejected.
- The houses are made for common man, who earns monthly Rs. 10,000/- to 25,000/- a month.