Karachi Shipyard MS Scholarships 2021 NUST Application Form
Karachi Shipyard and engineering works limited Karachi company offering post graduate MS Scholarships for Pakistani Students to get Job after in Karachi shipyard and Engineering works Karachi.
The students who want to take admission in Post Graduate MS Naval Architecture in NUST University can submit Scholarship application form.
Age limit: 26 Years old
The applicants having BE Engineering degree in following subjects can submit scholarship application form.
BS Mechanical and manufacturing
16 years degree with CGPA 4.0 or 60 percent marks.
How to apply:
The applicants can submit scholarship application form through NUST website www.nust.edu.pk/admissions/masters/dates-to-remember.
After the selection list the students will be called for test and interview for final selection or merit list for selected students for MS Scholarships from Karachi Shipyard and Engineering works limited Karachi.
Terms and Conditions:
Karachi shipyard and engineering works limited Karachi will bear only scholarship fees Rs. 8000/- per month other living and other expenses will be bear by the students and their parents/guardians.
After successful degree completion from NUST applicant must be serve to Karachi shipyard and engineering works limited company for 8 Years, it’s necessary.
During scholarship and degree program if any student finds and his competence is not able to clear MS will not be give scholarship further, and scholarship amount RS. 8000/- per month will not be provided.
Submission of GAT (General) / HAT / GRE / GMAT Final Result
- The scores of GRE (General) / GMAT, should reach NUST by 07 June 2021. Scores of GRE (General) / GMAT examinations conducted on or after August 01, 2018 is acceptable.
- Scores of GAT (General) conducted by NTS on or after August 01, 2019 till 23rd May 2021 is acceptable.
- Special GAT (Gen) test conducted by NTS for other University/Organizations or scholarship will not be considered for admission.
- GAT (Gen) score held on or after August 01, 2019 till 23rd May 2021 will directly be obtained from NTS Pakistan.
- All the candidates to ensure to write their correct CNIC No on the NUST Online Admission Application Form of Master Admission and on NTS form, failing which their score may not be verified by NTS.
- Score of Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in or after March 2020 will also be accepted.
- HAT conducted by HEC for admissions in MS Programs will only be accepted.
- HAT Test conducted for scholarship will not be accepted for admission in MS Programs.
- Candidates, whose final result is awaited, can also apply for Masters admission (2021), provided that they submit their final result before commencement of classes.
- Candidates to ensure that the date of completion of terminal degree must be before the enrolment in MS admission / degree.