MA Msc Admission Schedule University of Sargodha
All candidates are informed that admission form and fee will be verified after opening of the University offices as per Government instructions. However, verification of large number of applications requires at least 60-days. Therefore, all are requested to wait for updates.
Moreover, candidates are advised to attach their fee receipt with hard-copy of admission application and those who have submitted their fee through HBL Mobile App should take screenshot of mobile phone and get the print.
In case of any query please email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
UOS, University of Sargodha announced Admissions schedule for Master MA, MSc Part 1 session 2023. The schedule of submission of admission forms published by UOS, According to schedule, the last date of submission of admission forms with single fee is and with double fee and with triple Fee . After these due dates university will not be accepted or admission form.
Degree Single Fee Double Fee Triple Fee
MA Part 1 Rs. 4350/- Rs 8100/- 12150/-
MA Part 2/ M.sc Part 1 4350/- 8700/- 13050/-
M.sc Part 1 4650/- 9100/- 13650/-
MA Composite 8050/- 15300/- 22950/-
M.sc Composite 8150/- 16300/- 24450/-
MA Composite 4050/- 8100/- 12150/- (for private candidates having compartment in one part only).
MSC Composite 4350/- 8700/- 13050/- (for private candidates having compartment in one part only).
The candidates who have not registered with University of Sargodha requires to submit Rs. 2700/- registration fee. for unregistered / fresh candidates only.
Private candidates can be submit their admission forms in following programs: M.A Urdu, Islamiyat, English, Politics, Economics, Punjabi, Arabic, Pak studies, and MSc Mathematics.
Admission Schedule: BS / MSc IT / M.Com, MBA (3.5 Year), MBA (Executive) / MA & MSc 1st Term (Pvt Affiliated Colleges) Final Examination 2023: Download Admission Schedule Available Here
- Admissions open on 20 December 2022
- Last date for submission of applications with Single Fees: 12 January 2023
- Last date for submission of applications with Double Fees:
- Last date for submission of applications with Triple Fees:
- Regular Programs Merit Lists Announcement Date:Display of First Merit List:
- Hifz e Quran Test: 13 January 2023 to 14 January 2023 Physical Education Test: 13 January for male and 14 January 2023 for female. Art and Design Drawing Test: 13 January 2023 Medical Examination Test: 18 January 2023 Co-curricular and E Gaming: 17 January 2023 Sports Trials: 15 January 2023 for male candidates and 16 January 2023 for female students. Display of First Merit List: 17 January 2023 Display of Second Merit List: 19 January 2023 Display of Third Merit List: 21 January 2023 Display of Lists (All reserved Seats): 21 January 2023 Commencement of Classes: 24 January 2023 Self-Support Program Merit Lists Announcement Date: First Merit List Display Date: 24 January 2023 Second Merit List Display Date: 26 January 2023 Third Merit List Display Date: 28 January 2023 Commencement of Classes: 31 January 2023 After third list of self-support further lists shall be display on daily basis to fill the vacant seats if any. Display of 4th/5th Merit List: 01 February 2023 All MS/MPhil/ PhD Programs are self-Support Evening
- Display of First Merit List (Regular)
- Display of Second Merit List (Regular)
- Display of Third Merit List (Regular)
- Display of Lists (all reserved seats)
- Commencement of Classes (Regular)
- Display of First Merit List (Self Support/Evening)
- Display of Second Merit List (Self Support/Evening)
- Display of Third Merit List (Self Support/Evening)
- Commencement of Classes (Self Support/Evening)
How to Apply
You must have a photograph, a mobile phone, copy of your and your father/guardian’s CNIC and copies of all testimonials before start.
Register at www.admissions.su.edu.pk using your mobile number.
Complete online application form and submit.
Make sure you have provided all required information correctly because you will not be able to edit your application once submitted.
Once you have submitted the application, you will be able to download the challan form for application processing fee (Rs. 550). Make sure to submit the application processing fee in any branch of HBL before the closing date of admission. The submission of dues shall be acknowledged by email and SMS.
GC University Lahore Admission 2023 MA / MSc Last Date for Government University College Lahore Master Degree Programs.
To apply for more than one program, submit your first application and then create a new application for other program(s). Subsequently, submit dues of application processing fee for each application.
UOG Registration Form for Private Students 2023 BA, Bsc, MA, MSC University of Gujrat.
The successful candidates shall be intimated by SMS, email and website portal (admissions.su.edu.pk).
Read Also for Latest Merit Lists:
University of Sargodha Merit List 2023 UOS 1st, 2nd, 3rd
At the time of admission the candidates will be required to submit their original terminal degree/DMC, application form, copies of all academic testimonials, CNIC (applicant + father/guardian) and an affidavit (specimen available on website) on stamp paper of minimum Rs. 50. Start of class in all disciplines will be subject to the class size. All admissions shall be provisional subject to authentication by the relevant department as per prescribed procedure. Separate admission notices will be published for admissions in graduate, undergraduate, Pharm-D and DPT disciplines.
Latest Advertisement March 2023: Download Admission PDF
All postgraduate programs are Morning /Regular.