Military college Sui Balochistan starts admissions in 8th class. Admissions applications are invited from today until September 25, 2023. Admission forms and prospectus are available at Habib Bank branch Sui and all Pakistan Army offices in Quetta, Balochistan.
Due to outbreak of COVID-19, the annual examinations of the Baluchistan Board for 11th and 12th classes will now be held in the month of June. The exact schedule will be issued later. Cadets are advised to continue self-study and utilize their maximum time for the preparation of their examinations.
Applications are invited for 8th class admission to Military College Sui. The last date for submission of applications is Monday, September 20, 2023. Prospectus and application forms are available at HBL, PPL Branch Sui, and Army Selection & Recruitment Centers all over the country, including HQ FC Balochistan. Application forms can also be downloaded from our official website: www.militarycollegesui.edu.pk A bank draft of the amount mentioned below must be attached to all forms; otherwise, applications will not be entertained. All bank drafts will be prepared in favor of Commandant Military College Sui, HBL PPL Branch Sui, Account No. 05167100216801.
Interview Date and Time:
Interviews for the 14th Bolanian Entry (8th Class) will be held on dates and stations as shown below. Exact dates will be communicated through call letters and phone calls. In case of any query, contact college authorities on 0331-7514758
Lahore 14-22 January 2024
Multan, 28 January – 6 February
Rawalpindi, 15–19 February
Peshawar 22-26 February
Quetta 8–15 March
Karachi 22-27 March
Sui 5-12 April
Selection List 2022
Military College Sui serves as a feeder institution to the Pakistan Military Academy, preparing cadets for commission in Pakistan Army to serve the nation.
Written Entry Test Examination Schedule:
Entrance Examination will be held on SUNDAY, 09 October 2023. Candidate will have to appear in three Papers (English, Math /General Science and Urdu / Islamiat) from 7th class Syllabus.
Examination Centers. Quetta , Khuzdar, Sibi, Sui , Karachi, Hyderabad , Pano Aqil, Kashmore, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Gilgit, Rawalpindi, Kharian, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Turbat, Muzaffarabad and Dera Bugti.
Last date for submission of application form is 25 September 2023
Admission form can be download from college website www.militarycollegesui.edu.pk. If you download admission form online than you need to send DD with admission form to head office.
The detail of demand draft with amount is giving in below this image advertisement.
- Class 8th and 1st Year
Students are inducted on the basis of quota decided by GHQ. The bulk of seats are offered to the children of Balochistan and some are reserved for Pakistan Army personnel and civilian candidates on open merit. Laid down quota is as under:-
- Balochistan – 40%
- Dera Bugti – 20%
- Reserve Quota for Balochistan – 5%
- Army Personnel – 15%
- FC Balochistan – 3%
- Sindh Rangers – 2%
- Civilians – 15%
- Number of Available Seats
The induction is carried out in 8th grade annually and in 1st grade occasionally. The number of available seats in 8th grade is 90.
- Eligibility Class-8th
(1) Candidate should be in 7th grade or studying in 7th grade.
(2) The candidate should be between 12 and 14 years of age on April 1st in the year of admission. A maximum waiver of 90 days can be granted in upper or lower age limits as per existing rules.
(3) Balochistan domiciled must be between 12 and 15 years of age on April 1st in the year of admission and can only be granted age waiver of 90 days in lower limit.
(4) The candidate must be medically fit.
(5) Candidate should not be married at the time of admission.
- Intermediate-1st Year
(1) Candidate should be between 15 to 17 years of age on 1st July of admission year. Maximum waiver of 90 days can be granted in the upper or lower age limit as per existing rules.
(2) Balochistan domiciled must be between 15 and 18 years of age on 1st July in the year of admission and can only be granted age waiver of 90 days in lower age limit.
(3) Candidate should have passed Class X on joining the College.
(4) Candidate must be medically fit.
(5) Candidate should not be married at the time of admission.
Note: Waiver of up to 90 days (more or less than the desired age) is admissible for all less Balochi candidates. Desirous parents may apply to Human Resource Development Directorate (HRD), GHQ, and Rawalpindi. For confirmation of age, Army personnel must attach a copy of CORO, Regimental Part-II Order with the application and Form B. For all others Computerized Form ‘B’ from concerned NADRA office should be attached.
- Submission of Applications
Following procedure be adopted for submission of application:-
- Application for admission must be submitted on the prescribed admission form attached to the prospectus. Prospectus can be had from Army Selection and Recruitment Centres as well as Military College Sui by hand or through postal service at the following rates:-
(1) Soldiers (Serving/Retired)
(2) Officers (Serving/Retired)
- Each application for admission must have with it a crossed postal order / bank draft drawn on Habib Bank Limited PPL Branch Sui for Rs. 1200/- along with TCS charges as mentioned in the Admission Form as a registration fee in favor of COMMANDANT MILITARY COLLEGE SUI, HBL PPL Branch. The registration fee is non-refundable. Candidates may also directly deposit in our account number, 05167100216801, and attach the HBL PPL Branch Sui bank slip. However, in case of Downloaded form from our website, form must be accompanied with a Crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn on Habib Bank limited PPL Branch Sui at following rates:
(1) Soldiers (Serving/Retired) Rs 2500/-
(2) Officers (Serving or Retired) Rs 3000/-
(3) Civilians Rs 3500/-
Crossed Postal Orders / Bank Drafts should only be made payable to COMMANDANT MILITARY COLLEGE SUI, HBL PPL Branch.
- Entries in the application form must be filled out with the correct information. All entries will be verified. Any false information detected at a later stage during the candidate’s stay at the college will be dealt with through disciplinary action / withdrawal, along with a fine of the payment of training charges during the period of the stay.
- The application form, duly filled in, should be sent directly to the ‘Commandant Military College Sui’ clearly marked with red ink on the top right corner: “Admission for class VIII, IX, or XI (whichever is applicable).
- The application form must have with it four self-addressed envelopes of size 4″x9″ (TCS charges Rs. 600/- and Rs. 150/- per envelope, which are already added to the registration draft).
- The last date for the submission of applications is advertised in newspapers.
- Selection Procedure
The selection is based on the performance / grading of a candidate in the following ways:
- Written Test
- Intelligence Test (Failures to qualify will not be interviewed)
- Medical Examination at CMH / MH
- Approval of the final merit list by GHQ
Note: For candidates appearing for admission in Intermediate (1st year), due weight will be given to the marks in the Matric exam.
- Admission Test
A written test is conducted at the following stations:
Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Jehlum and Bahawalpur
Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil and Kashmore
- K P K: Peshawar /Abbotabad
- Balochistan: Quetta, Sui, Sibbi, Khuzdar and Gwadar
- Gilgit Baltistan: Gilgit
- AJ&K: Muzaffarabad
- Syllabus for Written Test
The test will be conducted from the subjects/syllabus as explained below:-
Written test for Class-8th is taken from Punjab Text Book Board syllabus of Class- 7th in the following subjects:-
(2) Mathematics and General Science.
(3) Urdu and Islamiyat (Pakistan Studies for non-Muslims).
- Intermediate (1st Year)
Written test for 1st Year is taken from Punjab Text Book Board syllabus of Classes 9th & 10th,(Distribution of Questions, 75% from SSC-II and 25% from SSC-I) in the subjects of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Note: Result of Written Test is communicated only to the candidates who meet the requisite merit.
- Intelligence Test and Interview
Candidates who qualify written test for admission are called for Intelligence test and Interview. Effort is made to call qualifying candidates to a location closer to their home stations. Candidates, who qualify the Intelligence Test, are eligible to appear in the interview.
- Medical Examination
The candidates are medically examined at CMH / MH nearest to their home stations. In case, an applicant is rejected on medical grounds, he may apply for Appeal Medical Board. However, this must be done within seven days of the declaration of medical results by CMH, otherwise the candidate will not be considered for re-examination.
- Final Selection
A candidate’s final selection is made on the overall merit achieved by him in Written Test, Intelligence Test and Interview. In case of Intermediate (1st Year), Matric results (SSC-1) are also given due weightage.
- Payment of Dues
Main procedural details pertaining to the dues are given below:-
- All dues are to be paid in advance through a bank draft in favour of the ‘Commandant MCS’, payable at Habib Bank Limited, PPL Sui.
- All payments are to be made on quarterly basis and should reach the bank by 10th of April, July, October and January each year.
- Rates of fee for all categories are subject to revision from time to time.
- Payment of the College dues is to be made for the whole term. There is no provision of the part adjustment, refund or remission of the amount to be paid, even if a student remains on the College roll for only a part of the term.
- If the fee or any other charges remain unpaid till 30th of the earmarked month, surcharge is added on monthly basis. GHQ reserves the right to withdraw a cadet owing to non-payment of dues.
Read Also: Cadet College Qutbal Admission 2024 Form Test Result Fee structure.
Download Admission Application Form: Download Here
Sample Papers First Year
|Chemistry 2011 Ist Year.jpg|
|Chemistry 2012 Ist Year.jpg|
|Chemistry 2013 Ist Year.jpg|
|English 2011 Ist Year.jpg|
|English 2012 Ist Year.jpg|
|English 2013 Ist Year.jpg|
|Mathematics 2011 Ist Year.jpg|
|Mathematics 2012 Ist Year.jpg|
|Mathematics 2013 Ist year|
|Physics 2011 Ist Year.jpg|
|Physics 2012 Ist Year.jpg|
|Physics 2013 Ist Year.jpg|