NADRA Online Digital Power of Attorney for Overseas Pakistani
NADRA, the National Database and Registration Authority, and the government of Pakistan announced the Digital Power of Attorney for Overseas Pakistanis. The offer is only for overseas Pakistanis; now there is no need to visit the Pakistan embassy to get power of attorney. It’s a wonderful offer for overseas Pakistanis to buy or sell property in Pakistan, even if they live abroad.
Excellent facility of issuance of Power of Attorney by NADRA for Overseas Pakistanis, named Digital Power of Attorney.
With NADRA’s state-of-the-art facility for overseas Pakistanis, it is very easy to issue a power of attorney to anyone residing in Pakistan.
Complete the necessary process in six easy steps and get a digital power of attorney at home.
Read Also: POC FRC Nadra Pak Identity Apply Online
How to Apply for an Online Power of Attorney:
- The applicants can apply online on poa.nadra.gov.pk, get registered online through POA portal.
- Register your account on id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/, sign in, and provide the requested information.
- Apply for a POA, upload a power of attorney, and provide supporting documents.
- Provide details of applicant for example power of attorney and witness.
- Proceed to biometrics verification system.
- Download fingerprint forms one form for applicant and 2 forms for witnesses.
- Provide biometrics of applicants and witness on the forms provided and scan to upload in the system online.
- Upload paper based fingerprints and proceed for payment.
- Make payment through credit card or debit card.
- Biometric verification results email, the system sends email to applicants provided email address notifying the verification status.
- The applicant has to proceed to video interview.
- Final decision by MOFA official, final decision to be made by MOFA at Pakistani mission aboard.
- Decision email is sent to the applicant.
- Proceed to final consent.
- Print the receipt and dispatch the receipt and POA to the relevant nominee.