PIFRA DDO Code Position Budget Check Online Salary Slip
PIFRA (Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing) is a government-led initiative to increase transparency and responsibility in financial reporting. The project has made it extremely easy for government employees to check their position, budget, and salary slip online. In order to do this, government employees need to know their DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) code.
The DDO code is a unique code that is assigned to each government office. It is used to track financial transactions and to disburse salaries to government employees. Once an employee knows their DDO code, they can easily check their position and budget online. To check your position and budget, you need to follow these simple steps:
How to Register for Payslip form
To check your online salary slip, you can follow these steps:
1. Visit the official PIFRA website at www.pifra.gov.pk fabs.gov.pk or Apply Online
2. On the homepage, navigate to the “Salary Slip” section.
3. Click on “Online Salary Slip.”
4. Enter your DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) Code in the provided field. The DDO Code is a unique identifier assigned to each employee.
5. Select your position from the drop-down menu. This refers to your job position or rank within the organization.
6. Enter the budget check number associated with your salary slip.
7. Finally, click on the “Submit” or “Check Salary Slip” button.
8. A new page will load which will display your salary slip for the selected month.
Once you submit the information, the system will generate your online salary slip, displaying your salary details and other related information. Make sure to regularly check the PIFRA website for any updates or changes in the process.
For any further assistance or specific queries about your salary slip, it would be best to contact the PIFRA helpline or your organization’s payroll department.
Overall, PIFRA has made it extremely easy for government employees in Pakistan to check their position, budget, and salary slip online. By following the simple steps outlined above, you too can easily check your information online. If you run into any issues, you can contact your DDO or your relevant government office for assistance.
I hope this article is helpful! Do you have any questions about PIFRA or the DDO code.
Visit our Facebook Page
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
Please subscribe Learning All