Shaukat Khanum Hospital Lahore Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Shaukat Khanum Memorial cancer hospital and research centre is a well-recognized organisation who work in the welfare of the nation from a very long time. It provides medical facilities to patients from different areas and from different background. It also helps those patients who are not able to cover their medical expenses by giving donations to them.
Shaukat Khanum hospital Lahore open admissions in 2-tear post of RN BS oncology nursing degree program for the session of 2023- 2025. The eligibility criteria for applying this degree program is given below, please read carefully before applying for this admission.
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife for females with minimum 2nd division from an institution recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council.
- One year specialisation for male applicants
- Post-basic diploma in oncologyCritical carePEADS
- Community nursing
- Those candidates who have post-basic nursing diploma in oncology and critical care nursing will be preferred.
- Minimum 2-year experience as a Registered Nurse of a well reputed health care organisation.
- Pakistan Nursing council registration will be necessary.
- All those candidates who are not an employee of Shaukat Khanum Hospital will be undergo a complete physical examination conducted by employee health department of the hospital.
- NOC from the head of the department is compulsory.
- Only those candidates are allowed to attend written entry test who will be shortlisted.
- Only those candidates will be called for interview who clear the entry test and it is compulsory to bring all required documents, CNIC and PNC registration card on the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to any candidate.
- Applications with incomplete data and wrong information will not be entertained.
- You can collect your application form from the nursing division office of Shaukat khanum hospital after submitting prospectus fees of RS. 1000
Please note these dates and complete your application form before the deadline.
Admission will be start from: 05 June, 2023
Admission closing date is: 23 June, 2023
Entry test will be conducted on: 01 July, 2023
Interview will be conducted on: 20 July, 2023
Orientation and classes will be start on: 04 September, 2023
For further queries and application prospectus please contact on the following address:
Nursing Division Office- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research center 7-A, Block R-3, M.A Johar Town, Lahore Pakistan.