Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology Postgraduate Admissions 2023
Fall 2023 Undergraduate On-Campus Entry Test Schedule
(BS Engineering, Computing & Applied Sciences, Technology, Business and Social Sciences Programs)
Each Candidate, according to the Merit order, should personally report for admission along with Admission Processing Charges Rupees Thirty Thousand (Rs: 30,000/-) non-refundable in the form of Cash/ Pay Order/ Demand Draft (in favor of “Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi”, along with two photocopies) and with the following documents at Admission Desk on the date and time specified for reporting, according to the schedule given below:
List of Documents:
(a) Admit Card of Aptitude Test Photocopy
(b) S.S.C or Equivalent Certificate and Marks Certificate Photocopy
(c) HSC or Equivalent Mark Certificate Photocopy
- After recording attendance at the reception desk candidate is required to appear
Before the Admission Committee for the selection of discipline from the available seats
- The selection of discipline at the spot is based on interactive computerised process. The number of available seats would decrease as candidate chooses a discipline.
- To assist the candidate in making selection of a discipline – he /she may bring parents/ guardian. After taking decision candidate need to deposit non-refundable admission processing fee amounting to Rupees Thirty thousand (Rs: 30,000/-). Decision once made by the candidate will be final.
Admission Process Fee (Non-refundable) Immediately – Rupees Thirty Thousand (Rs. 30,000/-)
On the same day, the day of interview or up to the last date as printed on the fee challan form. The detail of remaining fee is given below:
(i) For any discipline except Architecture Rupees One Lac Ninety-Four Thousand & Five Hundred (Rs. 1, 64,500/-)
(ii) For Architecture, Rupees Two Lac Forty-One Thousand and Five Hundred (Rs. 2, 11,500/-) Plus Tax Rs: 11,825/- (Eleven Thousand Eight Hundred & Twenty-Five).
Any discipline, Rupees Four Lac Fifty Thousand (Rs. 4, 20,000/-) Plus Tax Rs: 22,250/-(Twenty -Two Thousand Two Hundred & Fifty).
Any discipline, US Dollars Eight Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty (US $ 8,650/-) Plus 5% Tax
Brief Guide to Postgraduate Admissions 2023
- The Application Form can be obtained from the University Website “www.ssuet.edu.pk” or from the Postgraduate Programme (PGP) Office.
- The Application Form must be filled in capital letters.
- The Application Form, duly filled in with required documents, can be submitted in person or sent via courier at the following address:
Incharge Postgraduate Programme Room No. CG-01, Block-C, Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology Main University Road Karachi 75300
Tel: 021 3498 8000 Ext. 304
- Copies of Academic Qualifications:
S.S.C. Certificate (or equivalent) and Marks Sheet
H.S.C. Certificate (or equivalent) and Marks Sheet
Bachelor’s Degree with Marks Sheet / Transcript
Master’s Degree with Marks Sheet / Transcript (if applicable)
- Copy of NTS GAT result (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three recent passport size photographs with applicant’s name on the back
- Fee Voucher (SSUET Copy)
Application Processing Fee:
- The Fee Voucher can be obtained from the University Website “www.ssuet.edu.pk” or from the Postgraduate Programme (PGP) Office.
- Application Processing Fee can be deposited in any branch of al-Baraka Bank.
- The relevant portion of the voucher (SSUET Copy) should be attached with the Application Form.
- The Application Processing Fee is non-refundable.
- The admission test will be conducted at Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi.
- The applicants must bring their Admit Card and NIC on test day.
- The applicants should bring pen, pencil, rubber and pencil sharpener for the test.
- Maximum allowed time to complete the test is 02 hours.
- Test for admission in MS Programmes shall contain questions covering the following content:
Statistics and Probability
Logic and Critical thinking
- Test for admission in PhD in Biomedical Engineering Programme shall contain questions covering the following content:
Analog and digital Electronics
Signal and Image Processing
Biomechanics and Biofluid Mechanics
- For PhD in Computer Engineering and PhD in Electronic Engineering Programmes, NTS GAT-Subject test result must be submitted. Details of the test can be found at NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
MS Admission Requirements:
- Education: Sixteen years of schooling or 4-year education after HSSC or equivalent (minimum 124 credit hours), in relevant area from HEC recognized degree awarding institutes, with following minimum CGPA or marks.
For Engineering Programmes: 2.5 CGPA or 60% marks
For Non-Engineering Programmes: 2.0 CGPA or 50% marks
- Test: The SSUET MS Admission Test must be passed prior to admission in the MS Program. Valid result of NTS GAT General Test with a minimum 50% cumulative score can be accepted in lieu of admission test.
- Interview: An interview must be cleared.
PhD Admission Requirements:
- Education: HEC recognized Master’s degree (MS, MPhil or equivalent) in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (in the semester system) or First Division (in the annual system).
- Test: A subject test must be passed prior to admission in the PhD Program in the area of specialization chosen at the PhD level. The details of the subject test are as follows:
PhD in Computer / Electronic Engineering: Relevant GAT-Subject test conducted by National Testing Service (NTS), passed with minimum 60% marks.
PhD in Biomedical Engineering: A subject test conducted by the University passed with minimum 70% marks.
Admission Test for PhD and MS Program
- Interview: An interview must be cleared.
This list shows only the marks secured by the applicants in the written test held It is not the Merit List. It does not mean that admissions have been granted to applicants with the highest score in the test. Merit List will be declared at a later date, which will be based on weighted percentage of HSC marks (30%) and Test Score (70%) and eligibility conditions.
SSUET announced Entry Test Result that was held on: 18 to 21 July 2023
Sir Syed University Of Engineering And Technology open admissions for BBA, and MBA Programs.
1) Two recent photographs.
2) Photocopy of Mark-sheet of last exam.
3) Original fee Challan.
SSUET Admissions 2023 Entry Test Result Merit Lists
Result Exams shall commence from
Last date of Form submission is 14 July 2023. Fee per subject is Rs.500.
Sir Syed University Of Engineering And Technology Karachi open admissions and entry test schedule for session 2023-2024. Admission Form and Prospectus available from , the interested candidates can take Model Papers from SSUET Office with only Rs. 60/- or bay Mail Rs. 260/- if any candidate wants Prospectus by postal order is Rs. 3500/- if receive from office the price of Prospectus is Rs. 3000/-.
Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology reserves the rights to make any correction as and when it is required.
DISCLAIMER: This list shows only the marks secured by the applicants in the written test held on It is not the Merit List. It does not mean that admissions have been granted to applicants with the highest score in the test. Merit List will be declared at a later date, which will be based on weighted percentage of SSC, HSC marks and Test Score and the preferred choice of technology by the applicant.
SSUET Admission Schedule
The last date of submission of admission forms: 14 July 2023
Undergraduate Application & Test Fee Submission deadline: Friday 14th July 2023(Tentative)
Postgraduate Application and Test Fee Submission Last Date: 18 August 2023 Friday
Test Date: 18th July to 21st July (Tentative)
Test Mode: Computer-Based On-Campus Test
Sir Syed University of engineering and technology Karachi open admissions online, candidates are requested that before submit online admission application submit fees through Bank Alfalah.
Application Deadline: 14-07-2023
Aptitude test will be held on dated
List of selected candidates Merit List will be display:
The aptitude test will be in general knowledge, physics, English, Mathematics, Biology, chemistry, or computer science.
SSUET Open admissions for bachelor’s degree program
Eligibility: Fsc Pre engineering with minimum 60% marks
Fsc Pre engineering with minimum 50% marks in below these engineering programs:
For further details as well to get the Admission Forms.
Visit Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology,
Main University Road, Karachi-75300 or Download online from official website.
Tel: (92-21) 34988000-5, 34980072, 34980059, 3498-7684
Website URL: www.ssuet.edu.pk
onlineadmissions.ssuet.edu.pk or Apply Here Online