UET Lahore Admission Portal 2023 MSc MPhil MS Programs

UET University of engineering and technology Lahore starts taking admission applications online for MSc / MPhil Masters / MS Degree Programs through UET admission portal session 2023-2024.

Eligibility Criteria

The applicants having undergraduate degree in relevant discipline recognized by higher education commission HEC.

Candidates must have earned a 16 years BSC / BE / BS Degree in the relevant discipline in first division or with a CGPA of 2.5 out of a maximum of 4.0.

Admission Schedule

The admission process will start from date 17 July 2023.

The applicants need to log on to UET admission portal online after the token of payment of Rs. 1700/-. the token number can be obtained I two ways through HBL Online banking if you are an HBL Account holder or through HBL connect if you are not a HBL Account holder.

The token number is valid until date 08 August 2023.

A Test 80 % will be related to the applicant subject and remaining 20 % will be general, prepared by the concerned departments, will be conducted for all disciplines from 09 August 2023 to 11 August 2023.

Relevant documents need to scanned and upload with applicant application form.

UET Admission Portal 2023
UET Admission Portal 2023

The University offer admissions to M.sc Energy Engineering and M.phil Energy Science at its recently established Centre of energy research and development at kala shah kaku campus.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here