UOG Registration Form for Private Students
University of Gujrat announced the admission schedule for private students, who want registration for Annual Examination as a Private student can submit registration form to University of Gujrat.
UOG has started registration for BA, BSc, MA and MSC for Annual Examination session 2024-2025. The students who want to give Annual Examination under University of Gujrat as a Private student can submit registration form now.
UOG Registration Fees
- Registration single fees is Rs. 3000/-
- The last date for registration with single fees is 30 November 2023
- The last date for registration with double fees is from date 14 December 2023
- The last date for registration with triple fees is from 01 February 2024
The registration form is available at the bank of Punjab specific branches without any cost. The registration form can also download from www.uog.edu.pk
The registration form that you download online it’s necessary to attach Demand Draft Rs. 3050/-
UOG Registration Required documents
The registration form with Matric, Intermediate, BA, equivalence certificate, National ID Card copy, and one passport size photograph is necessary to attached with registration form.
If your last degree is not from university of Gujrat than its necessary to take NOC from your previous university.
If you pass graduate from University of Gujrat than no need NOC.
The registration form and other related documents must be reached to university of gujrat office before due date after due date no any registration form will be consider.
Complete your registration form otherwise the registration form will be rejected.
The registration form will not be considered after date for registration of BA and BSC.
And for MA and MSC no any registration form will be consider after date
Contact University of Gujrat for more information:
Doctor Tahir Aqeel registrar of University of Gujrat Hafiz Hayat campus Gujrat
Phone number 053-3643300
UOG Admission Schedule 2024-2025
- Admission start Date 01 October 2023
- Online Admission Open: 01 October 2023
- Deadline for the Submission on online application forms: 30-11-2023
- Deadline for the submission of hard copy of original application form: 30-11-2023
- Departmental Test / Interviews: February 2024
- Medical Examination for the reserved seats: February 2024
- Trails for reserve seats sports: February 2024
- Trails for reserve seats co-curricular: February 2024
- First Merit List for all programs: February 2024
- Deadline for Fee Submission for First Merit List: February 2024
- Second Merit List for all degree programs: February 2024
- Deadline for fee submission for second merit list: February 2024
- Third Merit List for all degree programs: February 2023
- Deadline for submission of third merit list fees: February 2023
- Commencement of classes for all degree Programs: February 2023