GIKI University Entry Test date 2024 BS, MS, PhD Degree Program
Gulam Ishaq Khan Institute of engineering sciences and technology starts taking admission applications online for BS, MS and PhD Degree Programs for Session 2024-2025. GIK Institute offers admissions to undergraduate and graduate/post-graduate studies in a wide-array of programs.
IMPORTANT DATES (TENTATIVE)
- Online Submission of Admission Form Starts 05 June 2024
- Online Submission of Admission Form Ends: 08 July 2024
- Admission Entry Test Date: 04 August 2024
- Classes start from Date: 05 September 2024
- Last Date for Payment of Processing Fee
- last date for receipt of financial assistance documents
- Admission Test/Computer-based test/Online Test
- Last date for receipt of SAT- II Scores (overseas applicants)
- Admission Test Result Posted on Website
- Joining and Orientation (As per academic calendar)
- Commencement of classes (As per academic calendar): 05 September 2024
GIK is a best engineering university of Pakistan as per world engineering best university ranking 2024.
Graduate Degree Program:
Bachelor of Science BS
MS and PhD Degree Program:
MS Degree Program:
Nanotechnology and Materials Engineering
Eligibility for MS Program:
Graduates in Engineering, Sciences and Mathematics from HEC Recognized institutions with a minimum of 16 years education in the relevant discipline.
1st class minimum 60 percent marks through the academic career.
Eligibility for PhD Degree Program:
The applicant having minimum CGPA of 3.00 in MS/MPhil.
Others conditions are for MS Program.
HEC Conditions apply.
Admission Test / Interview:
Candidates having to pass GRE/ETC or GIKI admission test and interviews as per HEC Criteria.
For scholarships, assistant-ships, eligibility and other details available on www.giki.edu.pk
Annual tuition Fees: